by petiq Investigator
Investigator

Can you help me!!!!

Hello.
Can you tell me how can I unlock my iPhone4?

14 REPLIES 14
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Can you help me!!!!

@petiq where did you get it from? What network is it locked to? Did you get it new or secondhand?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by petiq Investigator
Investigator

my iphone locked EE

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Ok where did you get it from was it new to you from Ee or from somewhere else? 

It it makes a difference 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
by petiq Investigator
Investigator

I have launched an online unlock request.
But after a few days they send me a message "Hi from EE.We are unable to complete your unlocking request as the IMEI number you provided is incorrect.Please check your handset`s IMEI number in the swttings menu of your phone and resubmit your request via https : //explore.ee.co.uk/unlock.Thank you EE. " What can I do?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@petiq, Do as they suggest, as you may have written your IMEI incorrectly, this can happen, and one letter or number incorrect, will result in a message coming back that it could not be completed, otherwise your only option is to ring EE to sort this out.

by petiq Investigator
Investigator

My father brought it from England.
He lives in Manchester.

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@petiq

Are you sure the phone is locked to EE? Did you enter the correct IMEI number?

If your iphone is second hand then please see the link provided by @Schockwave  and choose the second hand option. If not then choose one of the other two options.

There is no way of unlocking your phone on these forums.

Thanks,

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@petiq, Did you read the thread I suggested? It is because your father bought it for you. I would suggest ringing EE to sort this out if all else fails.

by petiq Investigator
Investigator

Maybe second hand. I do not know. I do not speak well English to call. That's what I was doing with an online inquiry.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@petiq, If it is second hand here is the link to what you need to do:

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Unlocking-your-device/How-to-unlock-a-second-hand-phone-or-device-lock...

As you can see, you will need to speak to customer service and have a valid credit or debit card to pay the unlocking fee, you cannot unlock a second hand device online, sorry.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

You cannot use the online form for unlocking 2nd-hand phones.

To unlock a 2nd-hand phone you need to call Customer Services on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2, option 4) to put you in touch with the Unlocking Team to request an Unlock Code. You will be asked for your email addy. They will take payment (of £8.99) from any valid UK bank card.

Once the process has been started you will receive an email from the Unlocking Team to process the unlock. It can take up to 10 days to complete the unlock.

But even so beware that EE could still refuse to unlock it. Many phones sold 2nd-hand have been reported lost or stolen, have been sold by the original owner when under 6 months old without EE's permission or have money owing on them.

If that is the case your only remedy is against whoever you got the phone from.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by petiq Investigator
Investigator

I can not connect to this number! 08009566000

I have a SIM card EE PAYG,But I want to unlock it.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @petiq

Please follow the guidence in our How to unlock an EE pay as you go phone or device support article.

You need to call customer services either from a landline or alternative mobile to action your request.

Good luck

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.