Explorer

Can't login

Help can't login to app or acc

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Can't login

Hello @deedee37 if you are not able to log in to MYEE through a browser online or through the app there may be a problem with your account specifically. Try another device or browser if you can, or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. You can also try resetting your password which sometimes fixes a jammed login.

If none of the above work please call customer service on 150 from your EE phone or 07953 966 250 from any other who can check/reset your online account for you. If you are a personal pay monthly customer on an EE plan you can also browse the pages on http://ee.co.uk and click the popup box when available to speak to live chat. 🙂
Highlighted
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

I was able to log into the app but as soon as you said you had been 'working hard' - how true, no longer can I use the app for my account but I can for my wifes, my PW is not recognised, so I changed it.  Still not recognised on my iphone.  Got in on W 10 to post this but ios 10.2 is not working with it. You post a banner to say it's your fault, too true blue, I don't think your web and app devlopers are fit for purpose.  I suggest you get it sorted or I'm off!  Rant over.

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @lofty sorry to hear you are having trouble logging in to the app on your iPhone. Try deleting the app, restarting your phone first then downloading the app again and trying to log in over your phones data (not WiFi) connection only.

If the above does not work please call customer service on the numbers given above or live chat can be used if you are a on a personal pay monthly EE account who can check/reset your online account for you. 🙂
Highlighted
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Thanks, I've got in on the app after deleting the app switching off restarting the iphone and downloadng it again.  I now all see my allowances are displayed and the touch id is also now working. (Replying here on W10 PC).

Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello again @lofty thank you for getting back go me. Good to hear the app is now working for you, come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share. 🙂
Highlighted
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

My apologies to the developers it's down to your skills eventually the app began to work properly once again holds tongue in cheek reaches for quill pen Smiley Happyand hides 👍

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.