Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Can i set up EE broadband at a different address to my billing address?

I am considering setting up broadband in my name for a family member who lives at a different address to me is this possible?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Can i set up EE broadband at a different address to my billing address?

Yes, your billing address may be different from the residential address where EE's BB Service is provided for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hello there @NikkiJ83

Thanks for coming here.

Do you currently have home broadband with us?

Speak soon 🙂

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Yes, your billing address may be different from the residential address where EE's BB Service is provided for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No I don't have it at the moment. Just a contract for a mobile phone and a laptop

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

No not at the moment it's something that I'm interested in adding to the phone contract I have with ee

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NikkiJ83,

@XRaySpeX is correct, please get in touch with customer service when you are ready to place your order.

Thanks

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.