Highlighted
by
Explorer

Can I get back 50GB of data wasted by accident in a few hours?

I went to check this this website briefly, and left the compuer on. Later that day I was using my phone and discovered I had ran out of data. I had more than 50GB of data remaining, which was going to last me for three weeks, and since I had nothing to do this weekend I had to purchase a 10gb addon. 

So, is it possible to get my previous remaining data back since I did not actually use it myself and get a refund for the 10GB?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Can I get back 50GB of data wasted by accident in a few hours?

Hi,

If you left the computer on, and the computer consumed your mobile data allowance, then technically you used it all. Just be extra careful in the next billing month. 

If you ask nicely, EE customer support's agent might offer some discount as goodwill gestures, but they don't have to. 

W

Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hi @ethio and welcome to the community.

I understand your frustration, but we would be unable to recover the data you have used.

Many thanks,

Lee

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I have not actually used the data. I understand that it's my fault and I have learned a lesson, but I have been a customer for more than a year and I have not asked for something like this before.

Isnt there something you could do like the other person said above?

Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hi @ethio

Unfortunately, the data has been used and we would be unable to give any discount or extra data for this issue.

Many thanks,

Lee

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.