by Dan42 Investigator
Investigator

Broken simcard

Hi, My simcard (non contract) has become damaged and it nolonger works.
I went in to the EE shop and gave him my number but he said I am not registered (I am) and that I need to register online first.

I have even paid for a replacement sim which never came!

My account has credit but I don't even care about that.. I just want my number back. 

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Broken simcard

Hi, 

You will need to speak to CS about this issue if you cannot obtain a sim card in store or via the online order service. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Order a replacement SIM online at https://explore.ee.co.uk/Order-a-new-SIM for £1.50.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Dan42 Investigator
Investigator

How much of my post did you actually read?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Eh? You never said you applied online. What you're told in a ship does not have to be the facts.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Dan42 and welcome to the community.

Your account may be active, but please do call customer services as you may have to complete a full registration.

The store can only assist, if details are fully registered.

Many thanks,

Lee

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi, 

@Dan42

Damage sim can not be order online by filling form. 

But it can be order by phone calling customer services as when you receive that sim it already will be activate. 

Replacement only you can order online if you need a correct size. Because ee send you a blank sim in that case and you activate your self as you need to your old sim to receive a text for confirmation. 

Many Thanks 

by Dan42 Investigator
Investigator

I phoned customer service and she said I failed verification because I didn't top up in the last three months. She said go into the EE store, I told her I have already been in there. Waste of time. What about my credit?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Dan42,

You would need to answer the verification questions correctly before customer services can help.

Please get back in touch to try again.

If you ever top up using a credit/debit card you can check your bank statements to help you confirm your latest top up information.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Topping-up or not in last 3 months can't be a valid verification of your ID.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.