by Seh Investigator
Investigator

Are ee going to adopt the blackberry keyone?

I want to upgrade from a blackberry passport

15 REPLIES 15
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Are ee going to adopt the blackberry keyone?

Hello @Seh

Thanks for coming here.

You can keep up to date with all our coming soon devices here.

Thanks 🙂

by Seh Investigator
Investigator

Are ee actually going to adopt the Blackberry Keyone? The websites very quiet

This phones been out for several months & I need to know if I must move networks to get one. I know the website indicates what new phones are coming but I cannot see any Blackberry relationship. The alternative is I buy one & 'hope' it works on the ee website but that puts all the risk on me. EE should indicate as part of Customer service if their network will work with the Blackberry Keyone to help retain Customers

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Are ee actually going to adopt the Blackberry Keyone? The websites very quie

If you buy one it will still work on the EE network. 

It's just EE are not selling the device.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by raju525 Investigator
Investigator

Re: Are ee actually going to adopt the Blackberry Keyone? The websites very quie

Will ee wifi calling work?

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

That one I am unable to answer I am afraid.

Highlighted
by
EE Employee

Hello @raju525

You can find a list of all the compatible phones on our WiFi Calling on EE article.

This is updated as and when any new devices become available.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

by Seh Investigator
Investigator

Re: Are ee going to adopt the blackberry keyone?

Is there anyone out there already using a blackberry keyone on ee & if so, does it work ok?

by Seh Investigator
Investigator

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /> body { font-family: "Calibri","Slate Pro",sans-serif,"sans-serif"; color:#262626 }
It would be useful if you could answer the specific question. I know what facilities the website has!

Sent from my BlackBerry. Please reply to steve@sehltd.co.uk. Seh ltd registered in england #2556830 / www.sehltd.co.uk
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I can't answer the question as I am not a blackberry user or an EE employee 

by Raju74 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Now available at CW on EE

by
EE Employee

Thank you for the information @Raju74

Many thanks,

Lee

by BHAFC Investigator
Investigator

You can now get a Blackberry Keyone on upgrade with EE at the Carphone Warehouse.

@Seh wrote:

This phones been out for several months & I need to know if I must move networks to get one. I know the website indicates what new phones are coming but I cannot see any Blackberry relationship. The alternative is I buy one & 'hope' it works on the ee website but that puts all the risk on me. EE should indicate as part of Customer service if their network will work with the Blackberry Keyone to help retain Customers

by Raju74 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Wifi calling does not work though, option is now there but does not connect

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@BHAFC. EE do not sell that device.   You are getting that device from the CPW.  The device is not supplied by EE to the CPW but in fact the CPW are supplying these devices as they do with all the phones they sell.   

You will only get a device supplied by EE from EE,  that’s a EE store or online or over the phone.   You will not get a EE device from a 3rd party seller like the CPW.     

by
EE Employee

Hi @Raju74

Please see our WiFi Calling post for all the information you need on compatible devices.

Thanks - Karen. Smiley Happy

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.