iPhone X
    Order now
x
This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by
EE Employee

Are calls to 03 numbers charged on the EE Network?

This article is no longer up to date.

For full information on 03 numbers, please follow the link below.

How much are calls to 03 numbers on EE>

You may have noticed 03 numbers and wondered what they are and how much they cost on EE. For example, these may be 0300, 0344 or 0345 numbers.

You can find all the answers you may need here. Smiley Happy

If you have any other questions then please don’t hesitate to ask below. Smiley Happy

What are 03 numbers?

Some time ago, Ofcom introduced UK wide 03 Numbers as an alternative to calling chargeable and sometimes costly 08 Numbers such as 0845.

This allowed companies to have a single nationwide number that people can call without incurring any extra charges.

How much do 03 Numbers cost?

Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a call to a standard 01 or 02 number. Which means any calls made to 01, 02 or 03 numbers will come out of any inclusive minutes you have, as part of your pay as you go pack or contract plan.

Visit our Help website for information on all EE, T-Mobile and Orange pay monthly and pay as you go ...

If you’re ever unsure or just want reassurance you can use Ofcom’s Call Costs Guide which is a handy little tool. 

Hope this makes things clear!

Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES
by AnnieUK
Visitor

Re: Are calls to 03 Numbers charged on the EE Network?

Hi Karen_C

I made a couple of calls today to a 0345 number and 0333 both around 10 minutes in length. I phoned EE this evening worried they may have been expensive as i did not check what calls were inclusive with my price plan prior. I was told by EE they would be around £20 on my price plan??

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Are calls to 03 Numbers charged on the EE Network?

Hi @AnnieUK,

Welcome to the EE Community.

03 numbers are charged in the same way as 01 and 02 numbers.

If you have inclusive minutes with your plan, the calls would be deducted from those.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.