by CodyGenz
Visitor

Apple music add on won't work

I changed my contract in May and was given 6 months apple music for free. As I already had a subscription with Apple I didn't need it until August.

I tried activate the add on on 05/08/17.

On My EE it states that the add on is active and will run until Feb, however when ever I use the link that supposedly notifys the app it just loads and does not confirm.

I have now been charged for the month and still unable to activate the add on. 

Would it be possible to get a refund or extend the add on for a month?

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Apple music add on won't work

@CodyGenz   Did you cancel your 3 month free offer from Apple?  If not this will continue as you signed up with Apple.  EE are not going to refund you anything as you are have agreed to Apples T&Cs.   

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Apple music add on won't work

Hi @CodyGenz,

Welcome to the EE Community.

As @Chris_B said, you will need to cancel your subscription with Apple.

Cancelling on iPhone

Step 1. You'll be notified you have an existing Apple Music membership direct with Apple. Tap OK.

Step 2. From the Apple Music home screen Tap the Apple Music account icon - on the top left corner of the screen.

Step 3. You'll see your Apple Music account page and Tap 'View Apple ID' from the menu.

Step 4. You'll then see your Apple Music account page. Tap 'Manage' from the Subscription menu.

Step 5. On your Apple Music membership account page, switch the 'Automatic Renewal' toggle to OFF.

Cancelling on Android

Step 1. You'll be notified you have an existing Apple Music membership direct with Apple. Select 'OK'.

Step 2. Tap the Navigation menu and then from the Apple Music membership account screen, Tap the arrow to the right of your name.

Step 3. You'll then see your Apple Music account page. Tap 'Manage Membership' from the menu.

Step 4. On your Apple Music account page, choose 'Manage' from the Subscription menu.

Step 5. Swipe left to switch ‘Automatic Renewal’ off.

Hope this helps.

James

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.