by CHRISFTM Investigator
Investigator

Apple Music won’t work

I’ve just completed my annual upgraded and was told I’d have 6 free month of Apple Music, great. Unfortunately it’s not working saying I’ve already used my 6 month, which I did when I upgraded last year so this is a fresh start. Any idea?

10 REPLIES 10
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Re: Apple Music won’t work

@CHRISFTM, I believe once you’ve used the free Apple Music, you can’t have it again, you have to pay the monthly fee.

by CHRISFTM Investigator
Investigator

Even though I was told I’d have it as a part of my upgrade? They’ve cancelled my subscription for it but haven’t started the new one.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@CHRISFTM, mine was the same, I thought I could have the Apple Music again, but if you read the terms and conditions it does say you can only use it once, however I did receive a message from Apple Music myself shortly after my upgrade telling me anout joining Apple Music and offered it me free for 3 months, I’m using it now..

by CHRISFTM Investigator
Investigator

Really? That’s rather pissed me off if true.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@CHRISFTM, yeh, but the 3 month offer came direct from Apple Music a couple of weeks after upgrading, not sure if it was just a promotion at that time, but it said” your new  iPhone comes with 3 months free Apple Music”, I’m into month 2 now.

by CHRISFTM Investigator
Investigator

Yeah I can get the 3 month now, I was expecting the 6 month from EE so if I’m not getting that I’m pissed off.

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

@CHRISFTM, I know, I was same, but it does say you can only use the promotion once, I guess 3months is better than none.Enjoy the music m8.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CHRISFTM

Thanks for coming to community 🙂

I'm sorry to read of your frustration.

Just to confirm, you are only entitled to one Apple Music free for six months subscription with EE.

Here is the information from our Apple Music help and support page.

I already signed up to a six months free Apple Music offer through EE (or direct from Apple) can I also benefit from this offer?

If you’ve already had an Apple Music offer through EE, you can’t get it again.

However, if you continued to subscribe to the Apple Music service with EE or have an Apple Music subscription directly with Apple, you’re entitled to six months of streaming for Apple Music, on us.

Just text STREAM to 150 or log into My EE via our app or website.

If you do want to discuss this further. then please contact our customer services team.

Thank you

Richard

by CHRISFTM Investigator
Investigator

So why was I told I’d get it with my upgrade? 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CHRISFTM

Thanks for coming back.

If you do want discuss the conversation that you advise you have had further, then please contact our customer services team.

Thanks again

Richard

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.