Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Additional Line

Afternoon All,

I have been attempting to add an aditional line to my account for nearly a week now and no one seems to want me buisness. Every single time i keep clicking the offers link it produces a page which tells me that it is unsupported and that something has gone wrong on their side and not to worry. Ive spoken to alot of agents via the online chat and they keep advising me to send a picture of the error to an email address and contact head office. 

I keep ringing but put on hold and the people on the live chat cant even help me, even though a recently upgraded a handset via live chat.

Im currently staying in an area which as very low signal and contacting the call centre is giving me a few issues, can anyone advise me of a course of action?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Additional Line

Hello there @Brettmanc

Thanks for coming to the community.

Have you tried clearing all cache and cookies then opening in a new web browser?

Did the chat agent offer to get this ordered for you?

Thanks, Leanne.

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

@Leanne_T

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried this and it still doesn't work and have tried across my phone computer and iPad and it is still showing the same error. I keep explaining this to the agents on chat and they just don't listen, I ask the if they can order it for me and then they go through deals and then post the same link. All I want is the extra line!

thanks 

brett

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Brettmanc

Thanks for the details.

In this case you would need to speak to our customer service team.

They will be able to get this ordered for you.

If you can call our sales team from an alternative line on 0800 956 6000 they will help.

Thanks, Leanne,

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.