Highlighted
by Fleagle Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Add a new EE sim to my account.

Hi, I've got a new PAYG sim for my daughters first phone.

How do I Go about setting it up so that I pay for it via my account and I can see usage etc? Do I have to set up an account for her first of all then add it to mine?

Cheers Fleagle

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: Add a new EE sim to my account.

Hello,

@Fleagle

If you already got MY ee web account log in your My ee Account  click on the menu then click on account settings> ADD A NEW NUMBER then you ready to go.

Many Thanks 

11 REPLIES 11
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Hello,

@Fleagle

If you already got MY ee web account log in your My ee Account  click on the menu then click on account settings> ADD A NEW NUMBER then you ready to go.

Many Thanks 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Fleagle

Thank you for coming to see us in community 🙂

I know @tahirmian has given some great support already.

I would advise to have a look at our How to activate your new EE SIM Card support article for further help.

Hope this gives you the answers you need.

Thanks

Richard

🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I don't think you can add a PAYG no. to a MyEE contract a/c. You need to set up a separate MyEE for it.

Also you don't pay for PAYG with your contract payments. It needs to be topped-up. You could set up a recurring top-up on a credit or debit card. See Ways to top up on pay as you go .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Great shout @XRaySpeX

Cheers

Richard

🙂

by Fleagle Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks for the suggestions so far. I am on Payg and want to use my payg account to pay for my daughter if that's possible. 

If if not I'll suppose I'll have to set up a separate account. 

Ill have alook look at all the suggestions and see what happens when I set it up at the weekend 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

No, you can place both PAYG nos. under the same MyEE a/c. You will still need to top them up separately but it could be from the same bank card

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Fleagle yes you can register a PAYG number to the same MYEE online account anoth pay monthly or PAYG number is registered to it does not matter. You can do this by logging in online and navigating to MYEE>Account settings>Add number:

https://id.ee.co.uk/id/login

Once the number had been registered you can top up and view up to the last 30days usage from the main page. 🙂

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Richard_C: Is it correct that you can add a PAYG no. to a contract a/c? You agreed with my post saying I thought you can't but @Profile closed says you can.

This doesn't affect the OP as both their nos. are PAYG.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

HI'

@XRaySpeX

I have my pay as you go and pay monthly in same web account.

And it possible to add more pay as go or pay monthly as well.

Many Thanks 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Thanks, @tahirmian.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

You are welcome @XRaySpeX

cheers  

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.