Highlighted
by HoongSheng Investigator
Investigator

4GEE Plan/Package

1) Can I know the plan of 4GEE 64GB Max Plan price of £61 is including roaming? 

2) If I want my company is planning to subcribe/sign the plan of 20 - 50 device do I have any corporate rate?

7 REPLIES 7
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: 4GEE Plan/Package

@HoongSheng, I would suggest you ring EE and speak to them, as they do have business plans and they are best to give you this information.

As for the Max Plan, yes for EU :

http://shop.ee.co.uk/price-plans/paymonthly

by Grand Master
Grand Master

I don't think EE are currently selling the 64GB data SIM. Where do you see it? The best they list is 32GB for £29 pm.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

Hi, Any Person in Charge I can Liaise with? Because at the moment I base in Malaysia.

Investigator

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@HoongSheng, If you are already on a monthly personal contract with EE, then there may be the possibility of the live chat. This is not possible for pay as you go or business contracts.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

If you click to see what you get with the plan, you will see that it includes EU roaming, this is for a mobile broadband and not a mobile phone contract.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Ah, OK, it's with a MBB device.

You can't use the EU Roaming of an EE Max plan unless you return to the UK every 30 days & use it there at least once. These plans are meant for UK-based users.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.