Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

£15 MTV TRAX Pack Won’t let me make calls...

Hi there! Recently purchased a £15 MTV TRAX Pack ... and have 500 free minutes, yet have no credit for calls...? Help!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: £15 MTV TRAX Pack Won’t let me make calls...

@Ab_kelly: 08 nos, unless Freephone 0800 or 0808, are chargeable Service nos. not included in your allowances. See  charges for calling non-geographic numbers . So you must have enough credit to call them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi, 

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi Northerner. Bought the pack yesterday ... phone was off overnight: So yes, have turned it off and on...

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

@Northerner wrote:

Hi, 

Have you tried restarting your phone?

Thanks 

Hi Northerner. Bought the pack yesterday ... phone was off overnight: So yes, have turned it off and on...

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Ab_kelly

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Could you please text BALANCE to 150?

Let me know what it says.

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris!

It says:

Your current balance as of today 09:12 is £0.00. You have 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 7.0GB remaining until 15/11/2017 for your £15 MTV TRAX Pack. Your last top up was £15.00 on 15/10/2017 at 11:47. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to MyEE. ee.co.uk/myee . Great news, we've packed even more data, minutes and texts into our top pay as you go packs. See more at ee.co.uk/packupdate

Highlighted
by

OK, thanks for that @Ab_kelly.

It seems your pack is active.

Is it just a normal UK mobile/landline that you're trying to call?

Is there a recorded message when you attempt to call someone?

Chris

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris,

When trying to ring as 08 mobile - or 150 in fact - I get a recorded “Sorry you don’t have enough credit to make a call...”

Thanks...

Andrew

Highlighted
by

0800 numbers should be included in the pack, @Ab_kelly.

I recommend getting in touch with our customer service team from an alternative phone.

They have access to your account and will be able to help sort this out for you.

Please get back to me once you've spoken to them. I'd love to know what caused this.

Thanks

Chris

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@Ab_kelly: 08 nos, unless Freephone 0800 or 0808, are chargeable Service nos. not included in your allowances. See  charges for calling non-geographic numbers . So you must have enough credit to call them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by Investigator
Investigator

Hi all!

And especially those who tried to help! I am a numpty, I’m afraid! Walked into an EE store and told them of my ‘problem’? Helpful guy pointed out that my plan allows me to make 500 free minutes a month ... not phone premium lines! And to prove it, got me to phone a friend with a regular mobile number ... and I got through! So please forgive me, okay? Lol...

And thanks for all your help...!

Andrew

Highlighted
by

Hello there @Ab_kelly

No need to apologise, glad you got this sorted 🙂

Have a lovely day!

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.