by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

why is it so hard to log in and pay?

seriously this is getting rediculous, all i want to do is pay my bill and every time, apple or android it just insane hard work. and been going on way to long. you need to sort this. shuld be simple as this is what you do but omg every bloody mont its hard work. get it together or loose yet another customer, run out of patients now

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Re: why is it so hard to log in and pay?

Ok mate we are only customers like yourself ring 0800 956 3146 from 8AM it will get you straight through to a tech advisor.

16 REPLIES
by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

why is this site so dificult to use?

have tried time after time to just log in and pay, getting really fed up with it now. omg sort this out or i'm another customer your going to loose, it's just rediculous its this much hard work to give you money

by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Re: why is this site so dificult to use?

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@tez74 try resetting your password 

by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

why is it so hard to log in and pay?

seriously this is getting rediculous, all i want to do is pay my bill and every time, apple or android it just insane hard work. and been going on way to long. you need to sort this. shuld be simple as this is what you do but omg every bloody mont its hard work. get it together or loose yet another customer, run out of patients now. ffs cant even post a complaint 

by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

this is the worst service ive come across, all i want to do is pay

honestly the worst ive come accross, sort this out ffs its just rediculous

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: this is the worst service ive come across, all i want to do is pay

@tez74 spamming the community will not make you pay it any faster.

Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: this is the worst service ive come across, all i want to do is pay

@tez74 if your having issues with MyEE you need to speak with technical support no one on here will be able to help you only advise you.

by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

again? its like i'm new to this stuff, try sorting out the site from a multi million pound opperation

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor
Solution

Ok mate we are only customers like yourself ring 0800 956 3146 from 8AM it will get you straight through to a tech advisor.

by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

or they could sort out this piss poor sit so theres no mor problems, as a billion pound tech company employing thousands of it engineers should

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@tez74 I had issues a few weeks ago where I couldn't log into the website but I could log into the app I would ring tech in the morning with the freephone number I give you if you can and see what they can do for you to resolve your issues.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

****Duplicate*****

by tez74 Investigator
Investigator

sick of ringing them, this is a multi bilion pound enterprise with thousands of technitions and they still cant sort a simple way to pay the bill, nothing personal to you or anyone, but a company like this should be able to sort this, been going on over a year and the post say i'm certainly not alone. shouldn't have to re-set or contact customer services every month for the privalage of them taking my money

by Legend
Legend

@tez74

Can you not pay via your own online banking service?

Other ways to pay your bill can be found here.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tez74,

What part of the website are you having difficulties with?

If you are unable to access your online account and do not want to call customer services as suggested, you also have the option of the online payment tool

Alex

by Noddy1965 Investigator
Investigator

I'm with ee,but pay by dd easier than doing  it that way messing about like that will stress u out.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.