by charleswest90 Contributor
Contributor

what is the current waiting time for a iPhone x?

Hi 

i ordered a iphone x 64gb space grey on the 2nd november im just trying to find out if there is any information on how long the waiting list is?

Many thanks

charlie

5 REPLIES 5
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: what is the current waiting time for a iPhone x?

Hello @charleswest90,

Welcome to the community,

On the 29th October, the waiting time had gone up to an estimated three weeks, so I suspect it will be the end of November or sometime in December, there is no way of knowing, except you might get a rough idea by ringing customer service, who may be able to give you an idea.

Have you received an xkn number or even the tracking number starting with 0000 yet?

You can keep an eye on your order via the My EE App and clicking on what’s new, or logging-in to your account on the website.

As soon as a phone becomes available for you, you will get a text from DPD the evening before delivery and then a text the day of delivery, letting, you know roughly what time the delivery will be, where you will also be able to change the day of delivery if not suitable.

by charleswest90 Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

thanks so much for the reply. i have a xkn number. 

thanks

charlie

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

EE have your order, but keep an eye out for a tracking number, you should receive it soon, or you could ring customer service, you are in a queue, though. If you do not receive a tracking number, I would suggest you ring them, though.

by Raffaello2017 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Cool; I didn’t realise I could check the progress of my iPhone X order through the EE App, thanks for that information I’ve juste looked and seen it there...

by
EE Community Support Team

Great information @Schockwave

I hope it's helped you out @Raffaello2017

Thank you

Richard

🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.