Highlighted
by
Explorer

upgrading late

I am deciding to upgrade my phone, my contract ran out about 2 years ago and have been eligible for an upgrade for some time. Was wondering how it worked regarding the old pla does EE switch it from the old to new and not require payment from the old sim or will both be required for at least a certain amount of time?

many thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: upgrading late

Hi @68Reece_shackle 

EE will just change your plan, no need to switch your SIM unless you need a new size. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Hi @68Reece_shackle 

EE will just change your plan, no need to switch your SIM unless you need a new size. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Sorry think I wrote that wrong I meant to say will they take the money out for this months plan on my old phone and the new one once I have purchased it? And I’m assuming they cancel the old plan for me once I’ve gone through with the purchase? Sorry to be unclear just a bit confused and nothing online really regarding this.

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @68Reece_shackle

Thanks for coming to the community.

Our Understanding your bill after an upgrade Help page has full information on how you will be billed when you upgrade 🙂

If you have any questions let me know 🙂

Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions