by slobans
Explorer

iphone 6 sim lock

i`m having problem with my iphone 6,it will not accept cards other than orange now,before few days it was all ok.when i try to send unlock request-ee says already unlocked.any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: iphone 6 sim lock

@slobans  Do not post your device IMEI number on a public forum.   You will need to call customer services about this.   And if the device has been reported lost/stolen and it is blacklisted then only the original owner can have the blacklist removed. 

How long have you owned the device for.   And are you a UK resident ?   I’m asking this as the iPhone 6 was never available on Orange UK. 

9 REPLIES 9
by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the community @slobans

Is the handset your own or was it bought second hand?

Many thanks,

Lee

by slobans
Explorer

it was bought second hand,but it`s strange,was working then it stopped...

by
EE Employee

Hi @slobans 

Please get in contact with customer services to make sure the handset has not been reported for lost or stolen and then blacklisted.

Let us know how you get on.

Many thanks,

Lee

by slobans
Explorer

well,if it was blacklisted that would mean it would not get service,however it seems it has been relocked for some reason.will try the customer service way,thanx

by
EE Employee

Hi @slobans

Are you able to make calls/texts/data?

Many thanks,

Lee

by slobans
Explorer

i`m outside european union-so with orange card i get no service.no big deal,maybe someone from ee can give right answer.btw,imei is xxxxxxxxxxxxx

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@slobans  Do not post your device IMEI number on a public forum.   You will need to call customer services about this.   And if the device has been reported lost/stolen and it is blacklisted then only the original owner can have the blacklist removed. 

How long have you owned the device for.   And are you a UK resident ?   I’m asking this as the iPhone 6 was never available on Orange UK. 

by slobans
Explorer

after some diggin`,it seems that unit is blacklisted.i guess i call this situation resolved.regards to you all.

by
EE Employee

No problems @slobans

I'm glad you have no found out your answer 🙂

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.