cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone xs xs max pre order thread

Rwals009
Visitor

Hi

new to the forum 

so basically I’ve order iPhone xs 256gb in upgrade there on Monday. 

Got the text from EE with link to the little order status. 

Order status todag has changed to order dispatched. 

Howevere the order number is no longer at the top (and I never wrote it down). 

I haven’t received any information for DPD either.

Also tues/wed when I login to my EE app it was showing my Upgrade. Now it just says it can’t get the details of my plan.

worried that my new iPhone is not going to arrive tomorrow. Or that there’s been an issue. Problem is I don’t even have an order number to wor off. Can anyone help!

7CB8B0A2-B8A1-428E-A87A-3B2E401410AC.png

1 REPLY 1
Inyourbox
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hello @Rwals009

Thank you for taking the time to post today. Smiley Happy

If your order status has changed to dispatched, your phone should be with you tomorrow. Smiley Happy

In regards to DPD, have you downloaded the DPD app? This will show you any deliveries that are due to take place, you can also obtain your tracking information by speaking to EE customer service by dialing 150 from any EE phone. Smiley Happy

In regards to your price plan information being unavailable on the MyEE service, when EE completes an order, the price plan is changed and sometimes the MyEE service is slow to catch up and can take up to 24 hours to show the updated information.

If you have any concerns about your order, you can speak to customer service by dialing 150 from any EE phone and they'll be able to confirm any details you need to know. Smiley Happy