cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone xs max

Nathanedwards
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Have any one order been confirmed for Friday delivery defo !! As I’ve been told by a mate in EE they have a back log & it will be 2-3 week waiting list for most pre orders any know if it’s true as I ain’t waiting that long I’ll cancel it 

7 REPLIES 7
Nathanedwards
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve just seen that Apple web site most new phone delivery dates it for Friday 2 the 2nd of October we all got a long wait I can see it 

NickH16
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

@Nathanedwards wrote:

Have any one order been confirmed for Friday delivery defo !! As I’ve been told by a mate in EE they have a back log & it will be 2-3 week waiting list for most pre orders any know if it’s true as I ain’t waiting that long I’ll cancel it 

Guy I said spoke to said mine would be dispatched by 21st so I may get it launch day or a day or two after. I ordered around 10.30 so I wasn’t one of the first to order

dou t you will know for sure until Thursday next week 

@Nathanedwards

As a regular Apple device purchaser you will know how Apple distribute their devices, demand, and time scales via carriers. Lets just wait and see how EE manage their deliveries on release day.

Devices sold via Apple are distributed differently. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Nathanedwards

Maybe you can pass your "mate" name onto one of the EE staff so they can address his unofficial and likely wrong information. That is if your "mate" exists. 

Thanks, 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I smell someone just trying to cause mass panic and arguments on here. We don't need that yet. This will come on Friday.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

I was also told I would receive it Friday when I did the pre-order on the phone, but am still waiting for confirmation, like everyone else, ordered at 11.21 hours on Friday, so will see, as Apple did give me a delivery date of 24th September — 1st October, but I then cancelled the one from Apple, as I was able to do the early upgrade with EE.

Those of us who ordered on Friday should get them by the 21st, depending how many of us ordered and how much stock they will get, but then people who order now, may have to wait longer, as EE may have to wait until more stocks are received from Apple, just like last year, if there is a high demand, then orders will be done and sent out according to when you ordered.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

@Nathanedwards

I have merged your two threads into one, as they contain the same topic and also it’s to prevent clutter on the forums. 

Also, as @Northerner has rightly said, unofficial ‘EE Staff’ comments do not help no one. They spread rumour and frustration at a time where people could do without that. 

We love our devices, some of us (me) love an iPhone. It’s my world as my kids tell me, but let’s not try to turn this into a long rumour mill shall we?

I also completely agree in that if you was told this in an official capacity, please message @TiffJ or @Sorcha who will be able to offer some education to that member of staff.