cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

iPhone Xs Max-Delivery date change?

harryhdsy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi guys,

My order online says that my phone is expected to be delivered on the 21st SEP 2018 (this Friday release day).

Does ayone elses order state differently? Trying to see how many people have a different date and what model you have ordered?

Hope to hear from someone soon 😉

19 REPLIES 19
cseaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’ve pre-ordered two for me and my wife, neither show a date yet!

harryhdsy
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

The advisors on the phone did tell me the model that i ordered was going to be delivered this friday on release day, however it's not looking promising as nothing has updated on the order tracking. 

When did you order yours and what models did you order if you don't mind me asking?

cseaman
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

To be fair mine are both XS not XS Max one 64 one 256, still no movement on the tracker 😞

Lu17
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@harryhdsy@cseaman, My expected delivery is 21st Sept ordered XS 64gb Gold 😉

Chris_O
Investigator
Investigator

iPhone XS Max 256GB Gold expected 21/09/18 🙂

Ben090
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi all

So if your order tracker is showing 21st, I would give you an unofficial say that you’ll 99% get the phone on launch date!

If your date hasn’t been loaded yet, there’s still a chance you’ll get it fast due to Apple appearing to get a good grip of stock for this release. 

It also depends when you ordered it, what time, the colour, size etc and how many EE actually receive from Apple. Mine does say 21st, so I would expect it then, but will have to wait until tomorrow the 20th, when DPD send a text and then on the day one hour delivery time.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well I’m so angry right now. Following pre ordering the phone last Friday and  up until this morning the tracker stated expected delivery 21st September. This morning I get an email from EE stating DPD will be delivering my new iPhone Xs 256gb space grey on Monday 24th. After speaking with dpd they only received details from EE this morning at 7:10am so much for launch day delivery and now tracker says dispatch 21st September. Total farce and poor service. I’m not happy at all. 

Jnosteo
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Well I’m so angry right now. Following pre ordering the phone last Friday and  up until this morning the tracker stated expected delivery 21st September. This morning I get an email from EE stating DPD will be delivering my new iPhone Xs 256gb space grey on Monday 24th. After speaking with dpd they only received details from EE this morning at 7:10am so much for launch day delivery and now tracker says dispatch 21st September. Total farce and poor service. I’m not happy at all. Hope you get a better email re dpd delivery