Highlighted
by loftus78

i upgraded to the iphone x recieved it yesterday and i dont like it

i got the phone yesterday can i return it to a store and exchange for a bigger model or do i have to post 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: i upgraded to the iphone x recieved it yesterday and i dont like it

Where did you order it? You have no right of return when buying from a store. If online or by phone you have a statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery. You should call or email EE to cancel it & they will arrange its return. You will need to wait until the return is processed before you can re-order.

See Help cancelling a mobile phone contract within 14 days .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: i upgraded to the iphone x recieved it yesterday and i dont like it

Where did you order it? You have no right of return when buying from a store. If online or by phone you have a statutory 14-day cooling-off period from delivery. You should call or email EE to cancel it & they will arrange its return. You will need to wait until the return is processed before you can re-order.

See Help cancelling a mobile phone contract within 14 days .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.