by Dellboy2124
Explorer

declined when said successful

I applied for a sim only contract and then I had a email saying I was successful so I went on live chat to double check them man on live chat said yes I will 100% get the sim only contract to later have another email saying I have been declined I Also took screenshot of the chat where he said I will get it is there anything I can do about this as I was told I would have the sim only thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: declined when said successful

Hello @Dellboy2124 only customer service or Live Chat have access to accounts to check order queries:

http://ee.co.uk/help/get-in-touch

They will be able to confirm the order status and discuss what to do next if is has or has not been accepted.

🙂

by Dellboy2124
Explorer

It’s got declined after but he said I will have the sim only so have they got to give it to me as it’s the mistake thank you for the quick reply 

by Legend
Legend

Hi, 

When accepted it's only provisional,  especially if applied for on weekends. If further checks are done and you fail then EE will inform you accordingly. EE don't have to honour anything. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.