Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple watch way too overpriced

Hi guys, Just wanted to let you know about a scam/overpricing about Apple watch SE I don't know id it's only for this but I'm guessing it for any other items you want to buy. So I was planning on buying the APPLE WATCH SE as my previous smartwatch br...

Resolved! £10 Pack with iPhone 12

I’m currently use iPhone 8 and £10 Pack.And I’m thinking to get iPhone 12 at apple stores for some reason.Can I use same SIM card on iPhone 12 even if I get the device at Apple store?And can I use 5G network with the current pack?

Kaholon by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone 12 - 5G not available with dual sim

Hi All,  Just ordered the new Iphone 12Pro however Idrop news is reporting that "When using two lines in Dual SIM mode, 5G data isn’t supported on either line and will fall back to 4G LTE. If customers are using eSIM only and are on a 5G-supported ca...

johnels791 by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

iPhone 12 series

Where is the normal, EE community excitement! So here we go will you be upgrading or purchasing the new iPhone 12 series?! If so what model and colour?! I’m going to be changing from the pro max 11 to the perfect sized 12 pro! Thinking Gold this year

Beany96 by Skilled Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Apple Watch without a phone

So, i have a work phone which is on EE and I have this for 10 years for personal use, I order an EE apple watch s6 and go through a couple of calls with CS who say they cant give me a watch because I don't have a personal phone.So on the call to the ...

iPhone 12 4g tariff??

I was excited to switch from Android to the new iPhone 12 this year.  Like a large proportion of the UK population I cannot get 5g on EE.  Are EE seriously forcing people into paying a frankly ludicrous £57 per month for a 10gb 5g contract when I can...

redbullman by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Need help with my upgrade

I’m trying to upgrade to new phone and trade in my iPhone XS but unavailable to get through to. 

Faz5 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful