Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SIM card activation

I’ve just upgraded my Apple phone and have been sent a new SIM card which I want to activate. it tells me that I need my old SIM card with my old phone. i have traded in the old phone so how can I activate my new SIM card?

Fred70 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch delay?

I brought my Apple Watch SE online on Wednesday 14th with it saying it would be dispatched within 24 hours, yet I’ve had no emails and when I try to track it there is no info. Ee say the order is confirmed however it’s not been dispatched? anyone els...

5G on iPhone 12 pro

I have noticed since upgrading to iPhone 12 pro 5G the data usage is incorrect and the EE App shows I am using more data than I actually am.I have been monitoring with a third party app and it’s defiantly wrong. has anyone noticed this ? 

Rtorrez88 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple watch pay monthly

I’m not a EE costumer yet – but I have been looking at the apple watch pay monthly deals which are £22 a month – would they come with a phone sim plan also without extra cost? so is it £22 a month for phone sim and watch or does it get added on top o...

Need help upgrading but phone is not working

My iphone is only 17 months old but has stopped working. The power button is stuck, the sound doesn't work unless on speaker and the latest is that it is stuck restoring and no matter how often I reset to factory settings I still get the same error s...

Lau106 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Amazing Service

Hi,  I just wanted to leave a comment about the absolutely amazing service  have received over the last 24 hours. My phone was pickpocketed on tottenham court road yesterday in a shop at 5pm. I came home and called EE and spoke to an absolutely lovel...

Leaving

How do I unlink my iTunes account when leaving EE? 

Ronnif by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful