Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Music

Hi I am using a smart benefit for Apple Music, I have upgraded my daughters iPhone and she now has 1 smart benefit to use,can she use it with her own Apple ID. thanks

Redben by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Iphone 12 pro delivery

I have just rang ee told them that I'm still waiting for my iohone 12 pro as I have preordered it on tuesday 20th and now they're saying that they don't have any of the iphone 12 pros in stocks, none of the colours ,I ordered the gold one BTW.Whats a...

Biatris by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 12 pro delivery

So I've order the iphone 12 pro in gold ,128GB on Tuesday.I got told it was going to arrive on the launch day which was Friday the 23rd,yesterday. I haven't had any updates whatsoever just the confirmation email .I heard some people have ready receiv...

Biatris by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New contract v Upgrade

I can get a new 12 PRO FOR £53 per month and £50 initial paymentif I go to upgrade as I have an EE contract it’s at least £65 per month and £230 initial payment  where is the sense in that, been with EE years and it’s nee contracts that are getting b...

Bodgeit1 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 delivery

I pre ordered the iPhone 12 pro, it’s on my upgrade anytime, so my iPhone 11 needs to be returned. No date for new phone but an envelope has been sent and it says I have 7 days to return old device! I can’t be without a phone !!

Geoffb7 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone 12 Colour thread

What colour have everyone choose to pre order for their iPhone 12 and 12 pro's I've gone for a Pacific Blue 12 Pro

Drewhl94 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple Watch and EE... The saga continues.

So after a 5 week wait for the Stainless steel watch, confusing stock statuses, giving up waiting, complaining to EE, and then going with Nike Series 6 instead the saga continues. You just could not make this up.Well I got my Nike Apple Watch on Mond...

r3id by Established Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not eligible for additional line

I recently bought an Apple Watch (from apple not ee). When I tried to add mobile data to the watch in the watch app, EE said I was not eligible for an additional line and told me to calm 150 and dial 007. I did so and the pre recorded message said th...

JamesKM by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trading in my iPhone for a new one

Hi, I’ve had my current iPhone XR for about a year now. I’m currently paying about £60 a month for it, however I can get the new iPhone 12 for the same price! I don’t want to upgrade early as it’s about £400 but I’ve seen you’re able to trade in old ...