Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch 6

I want to buy an Apple Watch 6, 44 from EE and have some questions. I appreciate if someone answers me:1- Does the Apple Watch plans include a sim? If so, is it only data? Sim or esim?2- Is the watch locked to EE? If so, how and when Can I unlock tha...

Shahrum by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Apple Watch no sim :(

Hi, I was gifted an Apple Watch 6 from my mum with one of the unpaired family member tariffs. ive paired it to my iPhone (deliberately didn’t use the back up of my old watch as that had mobile data too) but it’s showing as no sim under mobile data. a...

Danbhardy by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 12 Pro Battery Life

Are any of you lucky enough to get the 12 pro today able to comment on battery life? Whilst I and many others left in the dark and given the run around by EE today are considering whether to cancel their orders and exit EE at the next possible opport...

lred by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Deliveries

Hey everyone! I just wanted to create a new thread for people to update as and when they receive or have updates along with their original order date etc so people can get an rough estimate as to when they’ll start receiving their devices (if anyone ...

connorpowell by Established Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iphone 12 USB- C cable

Hello! I have ordered the iphone 12 pro. I am aware it comes with a USB-C lightning cable that requires a new plug to charge it with. Can i still use the normal apple USB-A plug and wire as used with all prior models? Thanks, Amy 

Amy999 by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Awaiting confirmation since 9/10/20

Hello,I ordered an Apple Watch s6 in silver. It was in stock at time of order with one day delivery. I’m still waiting and when I check my emails for the status it’s just saying ‘awaiting confirmation’ - whats my next move??  

100 days upgrade

I'm due a standard upgrade 06/2/21, I have an iphone 8 just now and I'm hoping to upgrade to the 11 pro or 12 (undecided). Am I right in saying that, if i upgrade to a dearer plan, I'm entitled to an early upgrade tomorrow (29th)? I haven't had a tex...

hh94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in but still don’t have my new phone

I ordered the pacific blue 128gb iPhone 12 pro. I am doing the online trade in and they want my phone by next week but I still don’t have my new phone or any idea of when it will be delivered. If They don’t recieve my old phone I get charged £440 BUT...