Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Out of contract

HI EE I am out of contract.. finished the beginning of October. Since taking out the contract 2 years ago I have moved to Dubai and no longer need such a high priced contract or even this phone. I want to keep my existing mob, don’t need mins and jus...

Sharpy01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: iPhone 12 pro

Really unsure what they have done here... Huge misjudgement of sales and no commutation to customers at all. I have no doubt they have any issue at all when it comes to chasing a late payment. To be pushed back 21 days is a bit extreme. Surely, this ...

tomt98 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Dpd Delivery Lockdown

Hi  @EE Can anyone tell me if DPD will still be delivering in lockdown.just wondering before I order. Thanks All

Don12 by Established Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch Series 6 44mm Stainless Steel

Hi everyone, I ordered on 7th of October a 44mm Stainless Steel as a monthly plan added to my existing one. I received the confirmation email but nothing else from their side. Even via the order tracking, I wasn't able to get an update.  I noticed fo...

EE Watch Series 6 SS.JPG
ioannisa by Established Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 3 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro

Ordered my upgrade iPhone 12 pro over a week ago, on the tracking it says awaiting confirmation, can’t get through to EE customer service, anyone know any time frames or are in a similar situation? cheers 

Unwanted messages through calendar

I have recently got new iPhone I’m getting notifications through my calendar every hour.I know they are not good.Any ideas how to stop them.I have even deleted the calendar.

Gilly68 by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Long delivery

Is there a way to speed up delivery time? My iPad is taking forever to come. I would have gone else where and paid more if I knew delivery would have taken so long.

Agzyyyy by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro update from ee

After speaking to EE this morning. No one will be receiving their pro orders this week. Apple have paired to send any of the pro phones to dpd for delivery. They have said expect delivery to dpd of 10 days. this is confirmed. Looks like another 2 wee...

shafted by Established Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone XR Black Screen LOCKED

Hi all, I had the latest IOS update the weekend, and this morning after being on charge, my battery has gone and my phone is stuck on it's black screen, I have tried the re-start but nothing working, any ideas??? Thanks

DeeeeHop by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful