Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 6 pairing

Hi,I currently have an iPhone X and Apple Watch 3. they are paired together. I'm going to change my Apple Watch 3 to the new version 6, and give my son the 3.we both have sim only plans and I also have a watch plan. my question really is:if I unpair ...

iPhone 12 pro max plan change?

Hey, so new customer here to EE, so I have ordered the iPhone 12 pro max on the 100gb essential plan, £77 (61 with student discount)  i have just seen I can get this plan on unlimited data for £66 is there a way I can change this plan please without ...

Shared data on Apple Watch plan

Hi does anyone know why EE don’t allow Apple Watch plans to share the data on their mobile phone plan. I have 30gb per month on my phone and really don’t need an extra 10gb just for a watch. is there a way to share the data? thanks

Ceriw86 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

iPhone 12 pro case and screen protector

When I placed my order it said that if I pay for insurance, I will also get a phone case and a screen protector for my iPhone 12 pro. It arrived yesterday but only got the phone, no case or screen protector. 

Resolved! Unlocked iPhone 12 Pro Max

I am going to receive my brand new iPhone 12 Pro Max in a few days but i forgot to ask the company if these devices are unlocked so i can use a second line by a different telephone company with the same handset. Does anybody know anything about that?...

Argos EE Birstall Leeds

I have had great a great in-store experience with Birstall Argos EE store I'm sure the sales adviser was call Sophie. My query was complicated not to mention my son with adhd was playing up in the store. Sophie was great very patient and helped me di...

Cmoore2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Ordered the new iPhone 12 pro

Hi there so I ordered the iPhone 12 pro on the 28th I still haven’t had a email or txt to say when it’s coming ? I had a email like the day after to just say it’s on its way and to look out for a txt any ideas when I will receive my new phone 

Apple Music free 6 months

I've just signed up to the free apple music add on for 6 months. I've was originally paying for this so have cancelled the subscription. However, it doesn't run out until the end of the month. How do I got about getting the free 6 months subscription...

Anytime upgrade

Hi all,  just wondering if anyone has noticed that the price of the anytime upgrades have gone up? mine should be £100 now up until 19/11/20 but for some reason it’s showing £300 and I was going to upgrade to the iPhone 12 pro max but I’m not paying ...

Tr1m813 by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful