Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New to EE

Hi i'm planning to get a new iphone 12 pro max my question is it possible to upfront for example of £300 just to lessen my monthly payment? Thanks

babywhel by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Iphone 12 pro max pre order

Hi I upgraded my phone to the 12 pro max in blue 256 on 6th November (pre order day) at 1pm as that's when they said order banks opened, haven't heard anything about my order didn't get an email confirmation, spoke to live chat they said that order i...

Whats the overall status on iPhone 12 Pro stock?

Hi All - Can see theres a lot of people experiencing the same issue of delayed deliverys. Reading around it looks like apple is struggling with demand aswell as a shortage of a specific chip needed for the pro's camera. Just wondering if anyone from ...

ElLusto by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Phone XR backorder

On the 10th I upgraded to an iPhone XR. I was told it would be next day delivery. However, it's shown as a back order despite paying £7 to have it delivered next day. Does anyone know how long on average it would take to be delivered? I have no form ...

AidanF97 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still no confirmation email or text

Ordered a pacific blue iPhone Pro Max on Friday just after 1pm, over the phone. Got given a 10 digit order number.  This hasn’t worked on the online order tracker with either my email address or phone number. Haven’t received a confirmation text or e...

DanBRFC by Established Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why will my iPhone 11 on EE/TMobile not pick up 4G in a 4G area?

I have an iPhone 11 on a SIM only plan. Network provider EE/TMobile. I recently travelled to an area with 4G, but my phone only got 3G, though my husband's, on the same plan but with an iPhone 6, got 4G.  Tried phoning EE, but couldn't stand the musi...

NRB by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

I phone 12 pro max

Hi all I’m trying to track my order for the I phone 12 pro max but the order number I enter and my phone number it says cannot track this order type any help please

bazza12 by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful