Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Text and email upgrade

I have had a text and email saying I can upgrade to the pro for free if I chose an equal monthly payment - I am very wary of text and emails with links so I logged on EE myself and all it says on here is that I can upgrade for a fee. Is this a legit ...

Tracking iPhone 12

Hi everyone, I ordered my iPhone 12 two weeks ago and the expected delivery was in two weeks. Now I understand that the delivery has been delayed but everyone on here seems to be able to track their order. I’ve only received the original email saying...

Resolved! Did not receive sim

I got a new ipd in the last lockdown which is the IPad 11 pro Max.... unfortunately I have now tried to use the data on my ipd but realised I did not receive the SIM card for it how can I go about this as it is on contract 

Resolved! My number not working in the US

to keep my line active, I make sure to pop my sim card in my iPhone every two months and text something so I don’t loose my number. Today I tried to do that and every message I send is failing to go through and i can’t make any calls! What is the pro...

Ji1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

order

i ordered an apple phone in my business account and got a reference number  but  still havent  got  my order  i  have been waiting for days  not fair

sally231 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro Delivery?

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before but i ordered an iphone 12 pro on 4th November and received a confirmation email the same day but havent had any update since. Is there a delay with delivery? Could i pick it up in store instead of waiting ...

Resolved! Voicemail

my phone only rings 3 times before voicemail kicks in. How do I make it ring longer? 

Jacks81 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Music Tablet Smart Plan

Hi. I recently took out a new iPad on my EE account on a smart plan. When I have gone onto my add ons the Apple Music booster isn’t there for me to select. I already pay for Apple Music, would this be the reason why? Do I have to cancel that first? O...

KRISD by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple watch 6 bought from third party

HiI'm thinking of buying an apple watch 6 cellular form the apple store.How much would it cost to have a plan added to my recently updated contract. (I have an i phone SE with 10 Gb data a month)I don't understand how it worksTIA

ndawson by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful