Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 13

I upgraded to the iPhone 13 on 25th Dec 2021. I've only received a confirmation order for my email and nothing further updating my order and its been a fortnight. I appreciate pandemic and the festive season circumstances! I was just wondering what s...

Bixxxi by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New sim- different number?

Daft question! If I order an extra SIM for my daughter’s new (to her) iPhone, will it be a different phone number than my own? 

SharonFr by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transfer data

Hi, anyone know how to transfer data from a contracted ee iPhone to a contracted virgin iphone

No mobile data

Hi I done an upgrade on my iPhone 12 Pro Max which failed to continue as it just froze , the thing is since doing that it now says my iPhone has no mobile data, I have tried everything possible to get it back but nothing . many ideas welcome

Louisa77 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Haven’t received a confirmation email

Yesterday I placed an upgrade order for an iPhone 13 Pro Max Graphite 256GB which were in stock on the live table I paid my upgrade fee and yet still haven’t received a confirmation email, got told it would be with me by tomorrow and have had a text ...

Networks

Why are all networks no longer interested in customer care? I am leaving 02. Attempting to go to EE but they are worse and have no concept of communication yet very quick to take my deposit 3 have no range and Vodafone is a **bleep** name. Sounds mor...

DPD Delivery

I ordered a new iPhone 13 on 1st December, which was said to be delivered next day. I was going away on the 16th December and sure enough it was delayed until the 20th, when I was away. I had messages to say it was taken to the DPD pick up store but ...

apple watch data plan

Hi what is the cheapest data plan for existing ee customers for an Apple Watch series 7 or is it just the seven pounds stated? Thanks

Apple TV+ Activation

Hi, I’m a new EE customer, trying to activate the Apple TV+ Smart Benefit. I’ve sent “TVPLUS” by text to 150 on my EE device, and received a Redemption link to follow. On following the link, i’m met with the message “We’re sorry, the offer you’re try...

0F98F0FD-C054-4404-B486-1A67CA799C20.jpeg
AirZeee by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful