Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 13 gps

Hi, I have a iPhone 13 pro max. Had since November last year. Every time I go on a sat nav app like Waze or Google maps or even apple maps my gps is off. It says I’m in a different location I’m in. Has anyone else had this problem? How do I fix my gp...

Josie29 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I am waiting for my old number to transfer to EE, should I wait until this has completed before signing up for the 6 months free Apple music which is part of my package?Also I already have Apple music - can I stop paying for this and transfer my exis...

labrat96 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Series 6 watch data not working

I upgraded my phone, and since I paired my watch to the new handset my watch data isn’t working. I’ve tried to reset and reinstall everything, and it’s doing nothing. on call for 2 hrs, then told I’d be called back in 20mins,…..still waiting for call...

Cfyfe86 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iOS 15 Private Relay is blocked

Private Relay in iOS 15 is blocked by EE with the following message: Private Relay is turned off for your data plan.Your data plan doesn't support iCloud Private Relay. With Private Relay turned off, this network can monitor your internet activity an...

matt180 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

No help for loyalty

Trying to upgrade my phone today won’t let me do it online so called EE bearing in mind been with them 20 years and have 3 phones with them and everything was paying upfront and £20 per month more than I pay now would not budge at all to help me

Baz551 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Security Seal on new iPhone 13 pro max damaged.

After waiting for so long to get the new phone it finally arrived and the security seal is damaged… the phone has clearly been opened and it was through DPD. I can see this is not an isolated situation. I only upgraded with EE because of their 20% di...