Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Poor build quality on the iPhone 13 pro max

Morning I upgraded to the iPhone 13 pro max towards the end of December and I have to say yes the phone is fantastic but the quality of the phone is poorive got an apple leather case and regardless of this the bezel chips and scratches already is a j...

Conditional call forwarding / conditional call divert iPhone

Are there any instructions on how to set up conditional call forwarding/conditional call divert on iPhone?once it’s activated by EE, apparently on Android phones you can easily set this up. On iPhones the phone does not have any settings to allow con...

Wired123 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver- delivery/dispatch time

Hi all,Hope everyone is safe and well I upgraded to iphone 13 pro max last Saturday and was given a 15 day wait time- I know it’s only been a week but I’m unable to track the order or see any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advan...

AlfieB26 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in

I upgraded iPhone 11 to iPhone 13 Pro Max and was offered a trade in deal in my old handset. Sent the old handset back in the little bag I was sent, special delivery and it was signed for the next day (12/01). I haven’t had anything from them to say ...

Kerrypeck by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Iphone 11Pro no phone signal after 3 days

Hi I recently bought a used iphone 11 Pro. I swapped the sim from my old iphone se (old type) to the new one and transfered the data.  The new phone worked fine for 3 days but now i am getting no phone signal. I have tried toggling airplane mode, re-...

Manufacturers Warranty

Hi there, I got an Apple iPhone 11 about 7 months ago, today the screen has become totally unresponsive. I I’ve tried methods such as forced hard reset and connected to laptop to reset factory settings but still the touch screen is unresponsive. the ...

Resolved! Third party Apple Watch

I’m looking at buying a Series 7 cellular Apple Watch from curry’s. I currently have an iPhone 11 with EE with 100GB of data and unlimited calls and texts. Am I able to connect my Apple Watch to my phone contract to use the data without my iPhone wit...

Resolved! Apple Watch paired Plan query

I have a monthly contract with EE for my own Apple 7 phone. I want to get an Apple Watch. If I get the paired plan for £28 is the £28 in addition to the £23.50 I’m already paying, or is it one charge of £28 I’ll be paying per month? It looks like it ...

RuthyB by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful