Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My iphone SE is switching off

My iphone SE bought a few months ago operates satisfactorily but is switching off and showing low red signal even when there is plenty of charge. Plugging in then to charge shows the high charge percentage at top. Even when phone is switched off comp...

Oldmerv by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro upgraded to iOS15 - 5G is gone

Hi, have upgraded  my iPhone to iOS 15.0.2 and just noticed I don’t have 5G anymore, just 4G. This is with a EE esim. have already tried to restart my phone. is this happening to anyone else? thanks

Daventry by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

i Phone 11 has died completely.

I am currently in USA on holiday. Here until 7th April. My phone has completely died, could EE organize me to get another phone over here? Thank you in advance for your help. 

Lorn1966 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone 5s wifi connection

My old iphone 5s intermittently loses connection with my EE Smarthub, and with other routers while out and about. If I switch wifi off in the phone settings, then connection via the EE airwaves is fine.I've tried all the switching on and off combinat...

pka1 by Valued Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Poor build quality on the iPhone 13 pro max

Morning I upgraded to the iPhone 13 pro max towards the end of December and I have to say yes the phone is fantastic but the quality of the phone is poorive got an apple leather case and regardless of this the bezel chips and scratches already is a j...

Conditional call forwarding / conditional call divert iPhone

Are there any instructions on how to set up conditional call forwarding/conditional call divert on iPhone?once it’s activated by EE, apparently on Android phones you can easily set this up. On iPhones the phone does not have any settings to allow con...

Wired123 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro Max 5G 128GB Silver- delivery/dispatch time

Hi all,Hope everyone is safe and well I upgraded to iphone 13 pro max last Saturday and was given a 15 day wait time- I know it’s only been a week but I’m unable to track the order or see any updates. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advan...

AlfieB26 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in

I upgraded iPhone 11 to iPhone 13 Pro Max and was offered a trade in deal in my old handset. Sent the old handset back in the little bag I was sent, special delivery and it was signed for the next day (12/01). I haven’t had anything from them to say ...

Kerrypeck by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful