Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How do I change the iPhone8 to iPhone 12 on app

Read more  So I got a new phone and( I used the same SIM card) on the app it still says that is an IPhone 8 but it should be an iPhone 12 I would like to know how to change itRead moreRead moreRead more   

146Matt by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

Ordered  my upgrade on 26/01/22, iPhone 13 pro max in gold, received confirmation email , however unable to track the progress and have had no update since

Ordered my new upgrade

I ordered my new upgrade on the 28TH and wanted to track my order but it’s saying that I can’t. What anyone know where it is?

Apple TV stopped working

For some reason I no longer have access to Apple TV even though it’s one of my smart options. I had access a couple of days ago but now it just asks me to subscribe. Nothing has changed and all systems are running the latest versions of software. How...

Piglet73 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Iphone8 won’t connect to wifi

My sons iphone8 has suddenly stopped connecting to wifi - the button is on grey and won’t slide to on. We have tried restarting, even restoring to factory settings etc but the wifi still won’t work. The phone apart from this works fine, it’s just usi...

LynnPat by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Been sent a "new phone" that was blacklisted

Purchased a new line. iPhone 13 pro max 1tbReceived the phone today and the seal was broken. Went to activate the phone and no signal. Checked with EE and been told the phone is blacklisted. How in the hell can EE send a new phone that's blacklisted....

issihra28 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I cannot connect my i-phone 11 to wi-fi

I have just arrived in Egypt and instantly my phone has stopped working - as in it will not connect to wi-fi or find a phone signal. Hence FaceTime, messenger etc all will not work. Every time i get it to connect to wifi it instantly unconnects. I ha...

Sheska by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPad Pro 11inch

Hi I ordered an iPad and have recieved a code Xko does this mean my order has been accepted thanks for your help 

Mel1967 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful