Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 13 pro max 256gb silver

I have recently ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 256gb in silver. It’s been around 4 days and still have had no confirmation of when I will be receiving this order. It did say dispatched within 14 days! When ringing today I have been told it should be n...

Resolved! Transferring a number to EE with paired Apple Watch

Quick question: if I transfer in a new number to my iPhone SIM, will it affect the paired Apple Watch? i.e. will the watch automatically switch to receive/send calls on the transferred number? Thanks in advance...

Umiamz by Skilled Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone 13 pro upgrade confirmation

Hey everyone, I managed to get my iPhone 13 pro upgrade today!I got a text to confirm my order with order number. But no email.im sure I got a email last year with the 12 pro.has anyone else had an email? 

More than 1 phone connected

We have 3 phones on 1 Apple ID. If 1 phone puts do not disturb on the other phone can turn it off. The main user phone isn’t impacted just the 2 childrens phones. Any idea how to stop this please? 

Ann251 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade out of stock

Hi,Yesterday I have ordered 13 pro graphite 256gb, It was showing at stock but now when I check my order It says back-ordered and on the web page It says more than 28 days. It seems that 13 pro 512gb graphite is in stock so can I switch my order with...

Srtp by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 13 Pro delivery

Hi,  I ordered this on 1 Feb and have checked the Order Tracker page. This indicates that the delivery date is awaiting confirmation and that my back-order is confirmed; two issues arise from this.1. Is there a rough estimate of stock availability an...

Resolved! When is the iPhone 13 pro max going to be back in stock?

Hello, I placed an order for an iPhone 13 pro max today with EE over the phone, I asked when could I expect it and they said that it was on back order. How long is it going to take? My order has been confirmed it’s just waiting confirmation for a de...

Resolved! Do I send my watch strap back with the exchange

Hi, made an insurance claim on my Apple Watch, I understand I have to send it back with the Courier in order for them to give me the replacement but do I give the strap back or will I just receive the actual watch face as it’s a refurbished replaceme...

H0ll by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

audio issues an phone calls

is any one have any issues making an receiving phone calls.  i am adding a screen shot of the main fault, as when i attach a headset it allows me to make calls but not with out the headset.  the  audio button is grade out and not allowing to make cal...

CBA5E21F-1496-458F-8004-6F520AA10C8B[524].png
tjohnot by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iphone 12 battery health

Hihas anyone had issue with iphone 12 battery health, my iphone is 11 months old and the battery health is showing 88% already, i think this is quite bad for the age of the phoneIve never had an issue with iphones before just wondering if Apple has c...