Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No delivery updates and payment taken

I made on order for my iPhone 13 pro max on 4/03/2022 and had the upfront payment taken but I haven’t had an delivery updates , can you tell me how long it’s going to take 

Cbloom1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid but no update

I have applied for iPhone 13 pro max and paid 100 pounds but I didn’t receive any confirmation or order reference number yet…..what should I do 

Resolved! Phone upgrade trade in

I upgraded my phone and received it Thursday. I did not receive my trade in package to send my other phone back, please can someone advise. Will I receive this or do I need to call up 

Upgrade

It’s telling me I can upgrade my device but when I click to upgrade all I’m getting is ‘Well this is embarrassing.We’re sorry, something’s gone wrong at our end, you should be seeing some sparkly new phones right now.Try reloading the page or come ba...

Order confirmation

Hi My partner and I have ordered our upgrades on 28/2/22 (iPhone 13 and 13 pro), we have had conformation emails on the same date but neither of our emails have an order number. We were told the phones would be delivered on the 2/3/22 but we would re...

Leeroy89 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple watch

I added data on to my EE plan for my apple watch, I pay for it every month but I never use it. I am wanting to remove this from my plan but can't work out how to do it

Apple id password help

Hey guys. I have an android phone and just chose apple music as my smart choice. I got the text with link to confirm but it is asking for an apple id password?!? I don't have one yet so everything I type in is wrong! What am I doing wrong? 

EmmaOd by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order for iPad Pro 11inch

Hi. Is there a backlog for delivery on iPad Pro 11 inch. I ordered that and the pen on Saturday. The stylus came on Monday but wondered how long it is taking to dispatch on the iPad? 

Sarah258 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful