Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Anytime upgrade

Hello,I’m looking to upgrade with the anytime upgrade, can I trade in my phone if I have had my screen replaced privately? thanks 

S35ward by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Returns pack received but no phone

Hi I have recently upgraded online and chose the trade in option. My phone is currently being processed, but not yet received. I have received a returns pack, followed by a final reminder that if I don’t send my old phone back I will lose the discoun...

My phone came damaged

My iPhone 12 mini was delivered Monday after being delivered but not given to me for no I’d previously few days before had loads of messing about with extra charges and being refunded to not to only 4 days later notice and airline crack in the bottom...

Rbrade94 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New iPhone won't connect to cell service or internet. Help?

Recently got new iPhone SE (2nd version), set it up using the new SIM card sent to me. However, it won't connect to cell service or the internet, so is completely unusable. My old phone is still up and running and connected to everything. Is this why...

No delivery updates and payment taken

I made on order for my iPhone 13 pro max on 4/03/2022 and had the upfront payment taken but I haven’t had an delivery updates , can you tell me how long it’s going to take 

Cbloom1 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paid but no update

I have applied for iPhone 13 pro max and paid 100 pounds but I didn’t receive any confirmation or order reference number yet…..what should I do 

Resolved! Phone upgrade trade in

I upgraded my phone and received it Thursday. I did not receive my trade in package to send my other phone back, please can someone advise. Will I receive this or do I need to call up