Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple TV +

If I get the Apple tv+ offer with e can I then watch it through sky q on my tv?

geewolf by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mac dropping hotspot to my phone

I connect my mac to my iphone's personal hotspot for Zoom calls (because my wifi isn't strong enough). That means I need it to stay connected for at least 90mins. It did this in the past with no problems and remained connected for as long as I needed...

KiwiKaren by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade in

After 8 calls to EE and constantly being told the same story, I still have not received my trade in package. I have given up trying to trade it in now as it seems almost impossible to get a straight answer. Please can someone let me know what happens...

Broken seal

Just got home, about to set up my wife’s 13pro and nearly dropped it on the floor. As I picked up the box the bottom seal was open and the box hinges open. Should it not have been completely sealed?

jerpers by Established Contributor
  • 52 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Delivery

Hi I have upgraded my phone this evening 26/3/22 at about 7pm will my phone be delivered tomorrow or Monday 

Jessb80 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Online banking

I can’t use online banking on my upgrade iPhone 12. Any idea why or how please 

vivrob by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple ID

I am unable to action my Apple ID on new phone as I’ve forgotten password and am unable to change it because Apple password is registered on previous mob tel number of which I have no access! Any ideas?

ee apple watch can not use other provider?

hi, i have finished my contract of apple watch with EE. i bought vodafone plan for watch . but i can not set up network. always auto display ee.co.uk when i choose set up network. only ee. i have called ee. they said unlock watch. should be working f...