Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using old phone

Hi I'm hoping someone can advise me  I have an old iPhone 11 that I want to give my son, It has been reset/wiped, it doesnt have my sim in it anymore because I'm now using that for my new phone, I want him to have his own number and data but not an u...

melbs1974 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wrong plan on Apple watch

Hi!I purchased an Apple iPhone 13 pro max and Apple Watch series 7 yesterday. Arrived today! The plan for the Watch is the family plan when I really needed a personal plan (website isn’t clear and this wasn’t mentioned on the phone when I had to comp...

Debbiecr by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch series 7 out of stock

Hi there,  I upgraded my Apple Watch early to a series 7 45mm steel model.The Watch is currently out of stock but ee took my payment straight away.any ideas as to when the said item will be back in stock please? thank you.

G13JUS by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Change my plan for Apple Watch

I have just upgraded my Apple Watch to a newer model but on my EE account it still shows my older model. How to I switch from this to my new watch? Thanks

iPhone general settings showing my old number after PAC

I Ported my number across when I joined EE, when people call me or text me that works fine. But In the iPhone settings it shows a different number and I get a constant notification warning me saying that after 30 days my number will be unregistered f...

AlR95 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 4 Helpful

upgrade

how long does it take from making the firsy upfront payment for the new upgrade to dispatched

broken seal

So I upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro Gold, only to find that my device had been opened and resealed! The delivery packet was sealed and unopened, but the state of the box is horrific to say the least, it has huge corner dents & one side of the top of th...

20220401_124307.jpg 20220401_124314.jpg 20220401_125538.jpg 20220402_160514.jpg
Kardy by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hi, I was wondering as I’ve heard different from different people, so the upgrade early for free deal showed up but I wanted to make sure that doing this deal doesn’t mean that I would have to hand in my current phone when I upgrade? thanksross

Ross57 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful