Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Voicemail not working (iOS 15.4.1)

Reaching out for support!I've tried multiple times to set up a custom voicemail greeting on my iPhone, but I'm constantly getting the following error. The operation couldn't be completed. (com.apple.mobilephone error 1035.) I would be really grateful...

Apple Music add on charge

Hi! I recently got the Apple Music add on but have still been charged by Apple this month. How do I sort it! Any suggestions would be appreciated 

iPhone 13 charging problems

Tried charging my iPhone 13 and it won’t charge. Just kept saying charging cable was not connecting. Tried other cables and still nothing. Used a wireless charger which allowed the phone to then turn on and charger then worked. what I want to know is...

Deekelly by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Returns bag

Last week I got an upgrade to an iPhone 11pro unfortunately it came and it wasn’t right for me at all and I need to change to the max. It all seemed quite easy on the phone. The lady said she would send a bag to return the phone and then once they go...

Roisin99 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch Series 7 Mobile Plan stopped connecting

I have an Apple Watch Series 7 and the Mobile Plan was working fine for months. Last week it stopped working. It still shows the plan but the the status shows as "No Connection" - Can someone help?

BR32 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Watch Cellular won’t setup

I’ve switched from Vodafone and ported my number across. I have a cellular series 7 Apple Watch which I have tried to setup in the usual way from the Watch app on my phone. I get all the way to agreeing to the t&cs and then get the error message in t...

03FAB3E5-103F-4B2A-A624-D742E6D5E4D7.png
Tomuk1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Smart benefit not working

When trying to sign up to my Apple Music benefit it is only offering a month free trial. Showing as active on my ee app and I received the text a few days ago to say I am subscribed. 

Apple payment method won’t work buying more storage

Helloi have been purchasing extra storage for my iPhone for 79 pence a month for ages now. Payment always taken out my bank account from my card details.I got a message this week saying the payment method has been declined and now all my photos aren’...

Vpep by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful