Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Delivery info

Hi,i am new to re and have placed an order for iPhone 13 pro max today.i received confirmation email stating expected delivery is for tomorrow.yet I am unable to track order and have received no info from DPD to state it’s coming tomorrow? 

Apple watch

Trying to buy an Apple Watch on pay monthly but won’t let me as I don’t have a phone added to my account (my phone is in my husbands account so won’t let me add it to mine) 

Can’t connect to 5G

New iPhone 13 pro max Won’t connect to 5G, plan supports it, all settings are correct from what I can tell yet not picking up the signal. Any help would be appreciated!! 

Tcall by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Iphone Faulty

My phone is stuck on varifying update and I am un able to switch it off. Help, do I contact EE or Apple?

Upgeade

Hi I got a message stating that I can upgrade my phone early without paying early upgrade fee? But my current iPhone  11 screen is all cracked will this affect my upgrade as I know I have to trade my current phone in? Thanks 

Murph92 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Arcade number verification

I've selected the 6 months of apple arcade free, it's been added to my account, clicked through the link and when it gets to this screen: I enter my phone number and hit continue or enter and nothing happens, no loading, no spinning, it just does not...

20220522_173306.jpg

Resolved! iPhone 7 iMessage

Hijust moved to ee from bt and having problems with iMessage, they don’t seem to be going correctly and some people are replying to a message and it is from an iCloud email but in the iMessage.any help will be appreciated.

No service

I’ve received my new phone today from upgrading, installed my SIM card out of my old phone as EE said I could use the same one, now I’ve got no service at all and on settings it’s saying “SIM not provisioned”  any ideas what I could do? 

Abbi1123 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Removed from the market

Hello good evening does anyone know if EE removed the iPhone 11 Pro Max and the iPhone 12 Pro Max from the market? I’ve looked through the online shop and any find them anywhere. Tried contacting customer support about but haven’t been able to get an...