Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch

I have upgraded my Apple Watch with cellular and it just says ‘no sim’ when trying to install mobile data. I have gave it chance and time to figure itself out and still nothing! Bit frustrating when I’m paying for the data plan!! 

Sim locked after Apple update

I’ve just updated my Apple phone and have a SIM locked warning on my front screen. Any ideas how I unlock it. It’s given my 3 attempts to unlock it but I have no idea what the pin is- any ideas where I find it?

Ele40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Esim swap

So, I have an iPhone 12 Pro, it’s started to become faulty, I can only charge it via wireless charge, so I’ve decided to use my banks mobile phone insurance cover, they will replace my device Tuesday, my question is how does this work with an esim? I...

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Cannot connect EE underground Wi-Fi

Hello! I’ve just transferred to EE Payg this month using bank card payment instead of topping up, and I can’t connect to the tube Wi-Fi, no matter restarting my phone or resetting the network settings. I’m wondering what should I do? Do I need to do ...

Arkson5 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

EE Perk

am trying to do an add to plan apple tablet and use my Perk discount. Always comes up with invalid and I have tried two of my codes help!!!!!!

zoenaylor by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order

Hi there I placed an order it say xko it needs me to ring customer service they need few details of me. Below on email further down it says we’ll send you a text when your order is on it’s way. I’m confused is my order confirmed?

Elistar6 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

iPhone upgrade. Apple Watch not connecting

Hi EE  I have been trying to get answers from the chat box but after two hours the service is appalling. i have upgraded my apple 11 pro to apple 13 pro and I now cannot connect my watch to the 13 pro. Both contracts are with EE. any help as to get t...

iPhone 11 screen crack

I’m deaf, I find it really frustrating try to contact you but i couldn’t for months, went to shop they told me to find someone phone 150. I’m deaf and it not helpful. I paid insurance, they said I need pay for new screen or replacement. Why EE online...