Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Re: iPad not connecting to network

Quite similar.  Internet connects to everything else except ipad. When we put the password in it says incorrect password. But the same password works for laptops and TV. 

Lee1210 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Transfering Data Plans Between Apple Watches?

I have two Apple Watch Series 3 Cellular on my account (one belonging to myself and the other belonging to my wife), and have now purchased (directly from Apple) 2 x Apple Watch Series 7 Cellular's to replace the above.  Ahead of this purchase I cont...

Upgrade

I tried to upgrade my phone and my daughters and message says to come back later. Tried last week and same message - already been on hold 30mins tonight. looks like I need to take my business elsewhere 

Bbaich by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iWatch

Hello, Looking for some advice if posisble? I am right in the middle of a 2 year iWatch  SE contract, had accidentally cracked my screen recently and with water gradually getting in  has made my watch unusable. I was just wondering is there a way to ...

owye by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Apple Watch Series 3 mobile data

I bought an Apple Watch Series 3 with Cellular from Apple, and I am unable to connect it to mobile data. My iPhone is an 11, and I have a Pay Monthly plan. When I try connect it to mobile data using the Watch app on my iPhone, I get a message saying ...

My saved message has disappeared

I had a voicemail on my iPhone from my nan that I went to listen to again and it’s not on my phone for some reason. I haven’t deleted it as it was special to me. Is there a way it can be retrieved?? 

Resolved! Apple Watch Cellular

I have an existing Apple Watch data plan with EE but have recently purchased a new Watch directly from Apple. I wish to replace the existing, or add a new, data plan for the new Watch. However, the mobile data setup within the Watch App directs me to...

Narras by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful