Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lost phone in sea

Hi there,i was walking along the beach and my phone fell out my pocket (didn’t realise straight away) and the sea has taken it!how much is it going to cost me to get a new phone when I get back to the uk?

Levans9 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Ee

How do I take the third party off 

Iphone 67

My iphone 12 pro has started showing as iphone 67 when connected to a device. It has only been doing it since the last update? 

JM1979 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No update or tracking information

Hi I ordered an accessory paid the upfront cost and I have had no tracking information, or further delivery notifications. It’s also saying my account is in credit of what the upfront cost. So am unsure what’s happening? 

Apple Watch

I have upgraded my Apple Watch with cellular and it just says ‘no sim’ when trying to install mobile data. I have gave it chance and time to figure itself out and still nothing! Bit frustrating when I’m paying for the data plan!! 

Sim locked after Apple update

I’ve just updated my Apple phone and have a SIM locked warning on my front screen. Any ideas how I unlock it. It’s given my 3 attempts to unlock it but I have no idea what the pin is- any ideas where I find it?

Ele40 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Esim swap

So, I have an iPhone 12 Pro, it’s started to become faulty, I can only charge it via wireless charge, so I’ve decided to use my banks mobile phone insurance cover, they will replace my device Tuesday, my question is how does this work with an esim? I...

a_ukboy by Established Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful