Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iOS 15.5 install issue on new iPhone 12

We have upgraded our 2 phones from iPhone 11 to 12. Put the sim from one Iphone 11 into the 12 and transferred everything over from 11, but had to do an iOS 15.5 update first on the 12 which took 2 hours. Then put the sim from second iPhone 11 into t...

Kellyad by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade anytime damaged device

Hello! I’m due to upgrade on the upgrade anytime plan. There says there’s a fee as my devices is damaged. What would the fee be on a cracked back of an iPhone 12?

Resolved! Iphone 13 warranty check

Hi, bought the iPhone 13 in April and now none of the apps are opening so won't let me ring 150 for technical support. How can I go about getting it repaired and also check the warranty with it only being 3 months old

Gavin28 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple Watch Contract

My £28pm contract ended last year but I am still paying the same amount. How do I go about cancelling this to set up a SIM only plan? I've tried via the online chat only to be sent real SIM cards. Is there an email address or do I have to call and wa...

Apple watch

Hello im looking for a monthly plan buying an apple watch ! What i need to do? 

Order

Ordered a phone, it says order prosessing, with a. Order number and the payment has been taken from bank . How will I know if I have been accepted for this phone? 

AimeehY by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Face ID not working

My face id has stopped working.  I tried setting it up again and if I manage to get the first scan done, but then I get the message 'face must match first scan' I have tried turning off my phone and starting again.  Re setting it but nothing works.  ...

LIsaBod by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful