Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Dialling people I dont know

My phone is dialling people I dont know automatically without my knowledge and not showing who it calling until I get a call from them to say I’ve called them even though I haven’t called 

Iceman4 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrade

Can I upgrade my apple phone without having to swap in my old phone ? 

SMS messages failing to send

Hi - I've just got a new business iphone and all contacts have been loaded from my old phone. I am repeatedly getting a 'message failed to send'  warning when I was able to message these contacts before. I do not understand why and as these are busin...

Upgrade not available 😡

Hi there apparently I’m not due an upgrade until May 2023 even though I signed a 24month contract in May 2020?? any thoughts

Returns

Hello. I’ve recently upgraded received the phone 2 days ago. I’ve been using it and I’m not impressed. Since I’ve used it does this now mean I can’t return it? That’s fine if it does I’ll make do! also if I can, can I then use the same perk code I us...

JA26 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! iPhone 13 pro max

Are new iPhones bought from EE on contract come UNLOKED. Buying an iPhone13 Pro Max which I intend to use abroad several times a year.Thanks 

New iPhone SE isn't working right

Hi,   I bought a new iPhone SE on monthly contract. It hasn't been right since I bought it. It can send texts and make calls but not receive incoming calls without unlocking. Can you repair this for me. I'ts been in the Kendal Store there times and s...

jimbo34 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Apple watch activation

Hi I have an Iphone 13 Pro and an apple watch given to me by my dad who got a new one I joined EE to A get better mobile data coverage and to use with the apple watch but I can’t seem to get the phone and watch to connect I just get the below screen....

78E5F832-8E72-4A1D-A61C-4FC9A2E4463E.png
Kwhit by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful