Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Apple Watch data plan issues

Every time I change my iPhone or have to unpair and repair my Apple Watch for whatever reason, I always have to spend hours on the phone to EE (usually multiple phone calls and scheduled callbacks with other teams) as there is an issue with the Apple...

angwyn by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Wifi mini dongle

I’m in France. My WiFi mini dongle worked fine until the data renewed on my bill (which was paid). Now my iPad finds the router, says it’s connected but won’t actually connect to the internet? I’ve checked and have 40GB of date. Any ideas?

Iphone rejecting calls from one person

Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me, basically a couple of days ago my calls from my Dad weren’t going through, he can text me fine & ring me on messenger ok but not by normal phone call, it comes with the contact but automatically declines it. ...

Scott1381 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Apple Music free subscription not working

Hi I already had Apple Music so I cancelled my subscription and added the six month free via the EE app. I got the text, followed the link...it’s all verified, and EE shows as me having the add on, but it doesn’t work, my Apple account doesn’t think ...

Hairball9 by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

People initially can’t hear when answering my call

When I call someone, they initially can’t hear me and I can’t hear them.So I’m saying, hello, hello, hello (you get my drift) and they eventually hear after a while. Often though, people hang up as they don’t think anyone is there.It happens to every...

Apple Watch - Info and Recommendations

Hi Everyone! I wanted to ask someone from EE but the live chat option seems to be non-existent now? I have an EE mobile account but I’m thinking of getting an Apple Watch. Very confused as to whether it needs a separate account of its own or if I can...

No sim

I got a pay monthly sim added as an extra line for my step daughter. However the iPhone is still saying ‘no sim’. I’ve restarted the device, turned on/off, updated software, restarted network device, and no luck. I’ve also tried my SIM card in the ph...

Becckk by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Are brand new iPhones locked to EE network?

Hi I would like to buy a brand new sealed iPhone 12 off a private seller who has had it about a week. It is on EE network. So is it locked to this network or could I put another network sim in it? If it’s locked to EE how much and how do I go about g...

Rgh2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful