Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

esim personal message voicemail

I have dual sim i have added a personal message to the sim card voicemail but i am looking to add the same to my esim as this is my business mumber can anyone help ?

My account - pages not displaying

Just logged into my account and sought to look into Data Usage - nothing downloaded (so just a blank page), then Plan Details - same.  I'm on Safari 15.6.1, a bit in the sticks so c8MBs, but I waited a while.  Any ideas?

Upgrading iPad

I’m wanting to upgrade my iPad mini for an ipad 2021 10.9 inch, when I go to confirm the order it’s wanting to send me a code to the ipad but I’m not receiving the code as the ipad is connected with an email and not a number, how do I go about gettin...

Elisha7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Apple Watch plan

I am trying to add my Apple Watch to my current iPhone plan but no option to agree and buy a new plan is appearing when I login to my EE. It was bought from Currys and I want to use the cellular feature but cannot connect to mobile data until I attac...

ktaylor5 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful

iWatch - Dual SIM - Business + Personal

Dear Community, Hello I am an existing business account holder with O2. I am considering adding a new EE Personal account so I can use an iWatch. I understand that there is no support for iWatch with business services. I have read it is possible to D...

iammac by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Why is my Apple Watch on contract?

I took out an additional deal with EE for an Apple Watch under the assumption it fell under the same settings as the PS5 I got with them where I pay over 11 months with the first month upfront.My watch has no sim, no data, it’s a series 4 and it show...

Morcom94 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Moving number and Apple Watch

I moved recently my mobile number from EE to ID mobile. I have as well another plan with EE for my Apple Watch but unfortunately phone number and watch not working together anymore. Is anything I can do in that case?

aga89 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful