Apple Devices

Discussion about Apple's range of devices including unlocking your device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

iPhone 11 keeps losing sound

Hi, I’ve only had my iPhone 11 a month or so. It’s been great but a couple of times this last week, the sound has stopped working. No sound on apps, text alerts, when someone is calling, even when locking the phone. If I turn my phone off and back on...

EmmaL89 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

to exchange

I would like to know if it would be possible for me to exchange an iPhone 13 pro max for an iPhone 13 pro, despite still paying for the iPhone 13 pro max, would it be possible to do that?

antunes2 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please, help! Data on Apple Watch 7 not working!

Hi everyone. Please, find attached these 2 screenshots. One from my iPhone and the other one from my new Watch Series 7. Today I did the upgrade/switch from my old Galaxy Watch 7, and I updated my new data plan. As you can see from the screenshots I ...

IMG_2225.PNG incoming-780A2326-4112-465A-BEB7-CE53FEED1ACE.PNG
Dragosm23 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Visual voicemail active on account but not on working

I have visual voicemail but it has just stopped working on phone even though checked account and still an active add on.it just has a red button and says “call voicemail” in middle. I have no voicemails. Tried resetting network settings and turning p...

Resolved! Upgrade

I’ve previously swapped a device before contract conclusion for an upgrade is this still an option? 

Lost iphone

I have lost my iPhone which doesn't have wifi so cannot use find my iPhone and I didn't add the device to my ee account before I lost it.  It currently has a signal and is ringing. As I lost it outside I can't imagine it has much battery left. Just w...

Houten by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

iPhone 12 Pro problem

Hello EE ‘s communityI have a huge problem  with my IPhone 12 Pro,  Apple said that needs to be replace for a new one because is a problem of the manufacturer and can’t be repair , because is nothing they can do because needs to be replace and EE sai...

Ginger9 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful